Ideosource Green Initiative with Gayo Capital
SDG is an investment holding company focusing on supporting the UN Sustainable Development Program. SDG has played an active role in running investment firms as well as pursuing investment opportunities since its founding in 2019. SDG’s main mission is to make a better world together by becoming the knight (satria) of Indonesia’s sovereignty globally. Instead of simply gaging progress on a spreadsheet by numbers, SDG calculates it by how much they give back to the societies and contribute to the community.
SDG centers around venture opportunities in the beginning time, development stage and extraordinary cases with emphasis on agriculture, maritime, and clean energy. SDG aspires to be the leading active investment company in Indonesia and a partner of choice for domestic and foreign investors wishing to participate in the competitive growth.
SDG current investment portfolios are:
- Indonesia Commodities and Agriculture (INACOM)
- International Trade and Development Agritech Agro commodities based in Bogor, West Java and Jakarta, Indonesia, focuses on 9 commodities
- PT. Petani Kakao Lampung (PKL)
- PKL (Lampung Cocoa Farmers) is a trading company, established in 2010 with the spirit of working together with farmers to produce best cocoa beans
- PT. Sirait Pande Rapan (WLabku)
- WLabku is a recycling waste sugarcane as animal feed.
- PT. Regenerasi Pusat Energi Terbarukan (DAUR)
- DAUR is an initiative to solve world waste problems, starting from Indonesia. They believe that in order to support SDG number 12 (ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns) we need to be focused on managing our waste, starting with plastic waste management through the CSPD (collect, sort, pressed, and deliver) program